Moreno Valley Workplace Discrimination & Sexual Harassment Lawyer
At the Law Office of Karen J. Sloat, APC, our Moreno Valley workplace discrimination & sexual harassment lawyers are diligent, solutions-driven advocates for our clients. With more than seven decades of combined experience, we are qualified to represent employers and employees in Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) cases and California Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH) cases. To set up a fully private initial consultation with an experienced California employment attorney, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
We Handle the Full Range of Workplace Discrimination & Harassment Claims
Employees have a right to a workplace free from unlawful forms of discrimination and/or harassment. The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is the federal agency responsible for administering civil rights laws. The California Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH) is the agency responsible for administering state civil rights laws. Our firm handles all types of EEOC and DFEH claims. Among other types of employment law matters, our Moreno Valley discrimination & harassment lawyers can help you with:
- Racial Discrimination: Our Moreno Valley race discrimination lawyers handle claims arising on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, and national origin.
- Sex/Gender Discrimination: Both women and men are protected against sex/gender discrimination. Call our Moreno Valley sex discrimination lawyers for help with your claim.
- Disability Discrimination: The Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) bars discriminatory treatment against an employee on the basis of disability statutes. Contact our Moreno Valley disability discrimination attorneys for additional information.
- Sexual Harassment: Sexual harassment is, by definition, a form of sex-based discrimination. Our Moreno Valley sexual harassment lawyers represent employers and employees in complex claims.
- Hostile Work Environment: A hostile work environment is one where discriminatory conduct is so severe or pervasive that it interferes with a reasonable employee’s ability to do their job.
How Our California EEOC/DFEH Attorneys Can Help
Workplace discrimination and harassment can be complicated. These are serious matters that should be handled with the highest level of care and sensitivity. Our law firm can help protect your rights. Among other things, our Moreno Valley discrimination & harassment lawyers will:
- Conduct a strictly confidential review and assessment of the case;
- Investigate any allegations of discrimination or harassment; and
- Take the appropriate legal action to help you get the best outcome.
We provide personalized legal representation in EEOC and DFEH claims. With a documented record of testimonials from clients and endorsements from peers, employers and employees can rely on our Monroe Valley employment discrimination attorneys for superior representation.
Call Our Moreno Valley Discrimination & Harassment Attorneys Today
At the Law Office of Karen J. Sloat, APC, our Moreno Valley employment lawyers have the full range of EEOC & DFEH claims, including racial discrimination, gender discrimination, sexual harassment, and hostile work environment. Call us now or connect with us directly through our website for a strictly confidential initial consultation. We handle workplace discrimination and sexual harassment claims in Moreno Valley and throughout Southern California.