Moreno Valley Wage & Hour Claims, Overtime & Meal/Rest Breaks Lawyer
At the Law Office of Karen J. Sloat, APC, our Moreno Valley wage & hour claims lawyers provide solutions-driven representation to employers and employees. We handle the full range of wage and hour issues, including minimum wage, overtime, meal & rest breaks, employee misclassification, and more. If you have any questions about your rights or your options, our legal team is ready to help. For a fully confidential, no obligation initial consultation with an experienced California employment lawyer, please contact us today.
We Handle the Full Range of Wage and Hour Claims in Moreno Valley
Wage and hour laws help to ensure that workers are compensated properly for their contributions in the workplace. The federal Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and the California Labor Code are applicable to many employers in Riverside County. We represent employers and employees in all types of wage and hour claims. Among other types of cases, our Moreno Valley, CA employment lawyers help clients with:
- Minimum Wage Violations: Employers must comply with federal, state, and local minimum wage regulations. Call our Moreno Valley wage and hour lawyers for help with a minimum wage or unpaid wages case.
- Unpaid Overtime: Non-exempt employees must be paid overtime wages (1.5x) when working more than 40 hours in a given week. Our Moreno Valley overtime pay attorneys can help you resolve an overtime case.
- Meal and Rest Break Cases: California has some of the most comprehensive meal and rest break regulations in the entire country. If you have any questions about a meal or rest break case, our Moreno Valley wage and hour claims attorneys can help.
How Our California Wage and Hour Attorneys Can Help
Wage and hour laws are complicated. At the Law Office of Karen J. Sloat, APC, we are here to help you navigate the process—with a focus on protecting your best interests. When you reach out to our law office, you will consult with a Moreno Valley wage and hour attorney who can:
- Conduct a comprehensive review and evaluation of your case;
- Investigate the wage and hour matter—gathering all relevant information; and
- Devise a proactive legal strategy designed to help you achieve a successful outcome.
Employers and employees in Riverside County deserve personalized wage and hour representation. Our Moreno Valley employment law attorneys will put in the time and resources to handle your case properly. We encourage you to review our client testimonials and peer endorsements.
Call Our Moreno Valley Wage & Hour Attorney for Immediate Help
At the Law Office of Karen J. Sloat, APC, our Moreno Valley wage and hour attorneys provide comprehensive, results-focused legal representation to employers and employees. Whether you are dealing with overtime issues, a meal/rest break case, or any other wage and hour matter, we can help. Give us a call now or contact us online for a fully private case evaluation. Our firm handles wage and hour claims in Moreno Valley, Riverside County, and throughout Southern California.