Danielle Moyers is a Provisionally Licensed Lawyer for our firm, awaiting full licensure from the State Bar of California. Ms. Moyers works in the Workplace Solutions Department, addressing employer-related inquiries, “triage” counsel, and employer defense. She assists employers in the Coachella Valley and throughout Riverside County in navigating the growing maze of employee/employer legal issues, and she provides workplace training manuals, policies and seminars to comply with ever-changing labor laws.
Ms. Moyers graduated top of her class from law school and worked in estate planning and probate law before joining our firm. Currently, she serves as Secretary on the Board of the Desert Communities Employer Advisory Council and is also involved in several local charitable organizations.
- California Desert Trial Academy College of Law
- Juris Doctor – 2017
- Santa Barbara Business College
- Associate Degree, Paralegal Studies – 2012
- California, 2021
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- COVID-19 Prevention Program Employee Training
- Desert Communities Employer Advisory Council (DCEAC), Board Member, Secretary, 2021
Current Employment Position
- Provisionally Licensed Lawyer